Thursday, September 23, 2010

celebrate I.T.

today marks the one year barfday of my little friend, isaac thunder adams. feliz compleaños, muchacho!
dear isaac,
my buddy. it's been a year since you came surfing out of your mother. life is crazy, amigo! i hope you've enjoyed the ride thus far. i know that you've brought a lot of joy to many people, myself included.
i wish that we could spend some more time together, but i really doubt that your folks want to fly you all the way over that giant bathtub to visit me, but one day they shall let you go free, and then we will have some genuine good times together!
keep smiling, and live life. you're gonna be one helluva lady killer.
you're a cool kid, kid! i'm happy and pleased to be your uncle!
smile on, you crazy diamond!
--uncle trav.

No comments: