Thursday, April 23, 2009

for tha goose, the one i love.

jesse's been on my back, as he's the only one who checks my blog anyway.  hi, jesse!  well, i guess madars checks it too, which is cool.
found this one on my camera, it's a pic oscar apparently drew of me when i was out of town.  thanks, oc.
bang warehouse sesh.  micah bs tails.
and another one...
goose kf 5-0
went to this gnarler today, mantton hid beneath the flower booth curtain to get tha shot.
dominique shot this one or madars for me, as i was behind tha lens.  first spot of my new adventure.  very nice!
mantton attracted the flower lady.  he has his way with the gals.
look at how hyped mantton is after madars nailed it!  tomorrow maybe some more goods at this spot?
clean up down there, already!  we're trying to git down.
clean up!
warm up snapper
more tomorrow?  sorry, jesse, prolly not!  harp at me again next week?

No comments: